4 BR, 3 bath mid-century Lake Chautauqua home
- Single-family · 1 Unit
289 Avery Lane Murphysboro, IL, 62966 United States Get directions$169,000 $74/Sq. ft.
- Style2 Story
- Age1978 Years
- Parking 2-car attached garage (lower level) car garage
- Area Lake Chautauqua Subdivision
- District Murphysboro
- MLS# 419580
- Listed 3 Years 1 Month 2 Days Ago
- Beautiful waterfront views from kitchen and master bedroom! Cathedral ceiling, clerestory windows, fireplace upstairs, Franklin Stove in family room, Pergo flooring and fresh paint in family room, master en suite plus walk-in closet on the main floor, spacious eat-in kitchen, plenty of natural light plus magnificent views of the water, woods - your own private getaway!
- Huge wrap-around deck plus private lake access with over 600' of your own lake front. Great fishing area off the platform by lake. Newly painted deck and stairs. Tons of privacy but just 10 minutes to SIU! Located on a private road; Private Road Maintenance Agreement with neighbors.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $5,480
- Tax Year: 2016
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|3||Murphysboro High School||9-12||5 mi|
|NA||Tri-County Center||NR||3.4 mi|
|NA||Cope Alternative School||6-12||3.4 mi|
|NA||Neurorestorative Bridge House||NR||3.4 mi|
|NA||St Andrew Catholic School||PK-8||3.5 mi|
|NA||Five County Regional Alternative||6-12||3.6 mi|
|NA||Gen John A Logan Attendance Center||K-2||3.7 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.