Seller represented by:
Janet McCready with Realty Central, Inc.
- For Sale
S Hunt Carbondale, IL 62902 Get directions$22,000
- MLS# EB432486
- Listed 12 Months 29 Days Ago
Exquisite, tranquil setting for building or just enjoying nature! Waterfront property with lovely mature trees. Water and electric at the site, per the seller. Fantastic location in Giant City School District. This lot feels like you're in the country but shopping is five minutes away. Gently sloping hill towards pond - a great building site for your dream home! Please note: pond is shared with the neighbor to the south. Sprayer is in the neighbor's portion of the pond. HOA covenants apply and are available upon request.
- Seller represented by:
- REALTOR ® Janet McCready with Realty Central, Inc.
- Lot Description: Water Frontage, Other Lot Description, Lake/Pond
- Lot Size Acres: 1.27
- Lot Size Square Feet: 55321
Exterior and Lot Features
- Roads: Paved
- Association: Yes
- Association Fee: 200
- Association Fee Frequency: Annually
- Calculated Total Monthly Association Fees: 17
- Elementary School: Giant City Consolidated
- High School: Carbondale HS
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 470.22
- Source Listing Status: Active
- County: Jackson
- Directions: Giant City Rd to Old Rt 13, East on Old Rt 13 to S. Hunt Rd. Follow around bend to lot.
- Source Property Type: Lots
- Area: EBOR Area
- Source Neighborhood: Carlson
- Subdivision: Carlson
- Zoning: Residential
- Source System Name: C2C
- Electricity/Lot Line
- Natural Gas/Lot Line
|10||Giant City Elementary School||PK-8||1.5 mi|
|7||Carbondale Community High School||9-12||3.6 mi|
|NA||Brehm Preparatory Private School-Day||NR||3.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for S Hunt
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.